Mrs. Claus Holiday Stories
December 6, 2011
to 2 PM
3811 South Cooper Street , Arlington, TX
Just for little ones, Mrs. Claus will bring her puppets to tell holiday stories, sing songs and create a very memorable holiday occasion for children. There’s no charge to attend, but an adult must be present with child(ren).
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / $2.99 appetizers
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy: $3 house margaritas, $2 domestic drafts, $2 house wine
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Rustys Billiards: $1.75 Domestic Bottles