NasherSALON: Kristin Chenoweth
December 8, 2011
2501 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $30
Emmy and Tony Award winner and Oklahoma Hall of Fame inductee, Kristin Chenoweth effortlessly transitions between stage, television and film. She received rave reviews while starring in the ABC series Pushing Daisies, where she received an Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. Pushing Daisies was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and Emmy Award for “Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy.” She has appeared in Fox’s comedy Glee, where she played a former student who comes back to help re-energize the Glee club. She also starred as Annabeth Schott on the hit drama The West Wing and guest judged on American Idol. Many remember her show-stealing, Tony-winning performance in You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown and her triumphant star turn when she originated the role of Glinda the Good Witch in Wicked, which earned her a leading actress Tony Award nomination.
Kristin was most recently seen on Broadway as Fran Kubelik in the revival of Promises, Promises starring alongside Sean Hayes at the Broadway theater. Chenoweth was also recently seen in the Disney movie You Again alongside Jamie Lee Curtis and Kristen Bell. She is the voice of Rosetta in Walt Disney Picture’s Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure and The Great Fairy Rescue. Kristin wrote an uplifting candid, comedic chronicle of her life so far, A Little Bit Wicked, which was released by Simon & Schuster in April 2009 and debuted at # 12 on the New York Times Hardcover Non Fiction Best Seller List. In the fall, Chenoweth will star in the new ABC show, Good Christian Belles, and she recently wrapped production of her next movie Ed Zwick's Family Weekend.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas