Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting
December 10, 2011
517 Southwest Johnson Avenue , Burleson, TX
Due to a conflict with another major community event, the Burleson Rotary Club’s annual lighted Christmas parade and the City’s tree lighting and fireworks show have been moved to Friday, Dec. 9.
The Christmas parade will now step off from Kerr Middle School (517 S.W. Johnson Ave.) at 6:30 p.m. on Dec. 9. The lighting of the City’s Christmas tree will take place at 7:45 p.m., followed by the low aerial fireworks show. The tree lighting and fireworks show are at the corner of Johnson Avenue and Ellison Street in Old Town.
The parade route has been shortened to accommodate a Dec. 9 event at Kerr Middle School. The parade will leave the Dian Street side of the school, turn right on Johnson, and right on to Ellison. The Christmas parade will turn right on to Warren Street (next to Community Bank and city hall) and head back to the middle school parking lot. The parade will not go past Burleson City Hall.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Spice Rack opens in Burleson with two chefs and local ingredients
- Mojo's Smokehouse in Burleson combines BBQ and Tex-Mex
- Increased Burleson traffic enforcement nets more than $63,000 in stolen property
- Cast and writer interviews and mini-movie review: To Save a Life
- A black cat is missing in the Burleson area