A Kodachrome Christmas
December 11, 2011
2351 Performance Drive , Richardson, TX
$37 - $40
Enter the colorful world of cable access TV hostess, Earlene Hoople, the self-proclaimed “Queen of Rural Media,” as she tapes her Christmas Special in front of a live audience. Letters to Mrs. Claus, an outrageous family slide show, fresh-baked snickerdoodles and a visit from the church hand bell choir set the stage for a picture-perfect evening of theatre.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: $2.99 bottles
- Soulfish Grill: $1 off drafts and bottles, $2.75 wells, $3 Soulfish Margs, $4 wine, $6 signature drinks
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: 1/2 off martinis
- Soulfish Grill: $2 domestic bottles, $3 Soulfish Margs
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-call-its, $4 Three Olives Vodka
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Moon Over Buffalo in Richardson is a two-hour laugh fest
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- New barbecue joint coming to Richardson, says Chili's founder
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him