The Festival Ballet of North Central Texas: The Nutcracker
December 11, 2011
1322 Oakland Street , Denton, TX
$10 - $35
The Festival Ballet’s production of The Nutcracker, first performed in 1988, has become a holiday tradition in Denton and the surrounding areas. Known for its creativity and clarity of story line, this retelling adheres to the long established classical ballet tradition. Mr. Nini’s version of the story - of a little girl, her favorite Christmas gift, toys brought to life, and faraway places - also weaves a thread of magic from the opening musical notes to the final curtain.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 shots / $3 Long Island Iced Teas
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2 wells / $2 Long Island Iced Teas
- II Charlies Bar & Grill: $3.50 Fancy Pants & Blasters, $3.50 import pints
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton