Breakfast With Santa
December 16, 2011
Have you ever wondered what Santa has for breakfast? Does Santa eat sweets all day long to keep that round belly, or does he eat nutritious foods that are good for you and Santa, like pancakes with fruit and juice? Now you can find out. Boys and Girls ages 2 - 6 are invited to come make a holiday memory by sharing breakfast with Santa at the Huffhines Recreation Center. Seating is Limited; pre-registration is required.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Applebee's: $1.25 drafts
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Lone Star Grill & Sports Cafe: $3.50 Jim Morrison shots / $8.50 domestic pitchers
- Applebee's: $0.50 off all drinks
- Lone Star Grill & Sports Cafe: $2.50 domestic drafts / $3 domestic bottles /$8.50 domestic pitchers / $3.50 calls
- Tonight, So You Think You Can Dance stars hip-hop into Richardson
- Richardson's Alamo Drafthouse officially opens August 16
- Alamo Drafthouse revives '80s & '90s cult faves during free outdoor events
- Restaurant review: Amigos provides mediocre Tex-Mex experience
- Local churches offer tech savvy virtual tour of Africa