December 17, 2011
521 East Lawther Drive , Dallas, TX
One Thirty Productions presents Greetings! by Tom Dudzick
In this joyful holiday production Andy Gorski brings his Jewish fiancé home to meet his Catholic parents and severely retarded younger brother on Christmas Eve. In the middle of the culture clash, brother Mickey, whose vocabulary has been limited to "wow" and "oh boy," suddenly speaks the word "Greetings!," sending us on a wild, improbable and hilarious exploration of the miraculous.
For reservations call:214-532-1709
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa