Treats of Christmas 2011
December 17, 2011
to 7 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Join NorthPark Center for the ultimate holiday bake sale benefiting the North Texas Food Bank’s Cooking Matters. Presented by the Texas Chefs Association, dozens of premier chefs from area restaurants and catering companies present an assortment of gourmet cakes, sweets, pies, and cookies available for purchase.
The best chefs, bakers, and culinary students in Dallas will sell sumptuous cakes, cookies, pies and candies to raise much needed funds for the North Texas Food Bank and the Union Gospel Mission.
New this year will be take away gingerbread cookie kits, live demonstrations, and a Santa made of chocolate.
Since 1996, the North Texas Food Bank has partnered with Share Our Strength, a national anti-hunger, anti-poverty organization, to offer Cooking Matters, which empowers more than 15,000 families each year with the skills, knowledge and confidence to prepare healthy and affordable meals.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: free quesadilla bar
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"