The Rocky Horror Show With a Holiday Twist (CANCELED)
December 17, 2011
5220 Village Creek Drive , Plano, TX
$12 - $15
Under the direction of Jamey Jamison, this dynamic cast is bringing The Rocky Horror Show to life for 3 weekends. Audience participation is encouraged. Prop bags will be available at the door for purchase. So even if you have never done the Time Warp you will have everything you need to take part. So give yourself over to pleasure and join us for the shows (because one show just isn’t enough).
Please be advised while there is no nudity, there are strongly suggestive sexual themes as well as language. No one under 16 will be admitted. No exceptions. ID's will be checked at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Society of Women Who Love Shoes uses fashion to spread positive message about domestic abuse
- Cedars Woodfire Grill makes fueling up fast and tasty
- Texas Health Plano employee burned in chemical fire