December 18, 2011
Half a dozen friends and relatives are celebrating Christmas with Neville and Belinda. Various children are also there and, though unseen, their presence is always felt. Petty squabbles break out and some not so petty. The arrival of Clive, a young writer, leads to what momentarily appears to be a tragedy: Clive is shot by trigger happy Harvey who thinks he is a burglar. Hilarious highlights include a chaotically incompetent puppet show and a midnight love scene that sets off a fearful din among mechanical Christmas toys.
Info from ONSTAGE in Bedford
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- UPDATED: Sphynx cat lost in Hurst
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie