Rockin’ Christmas Party
December 18, 2011
Written by Dave Steakley. Directed by Amy Anders Corcoran.
Addison's rock-n-soul holiday spectacle, Rockin' Christmas Party, reigns as one of our town's longest-running traditions! Bigger, brighter and merrier than ever, this award-winning production sure knows how to put the Christmas spirit in your heart as the cast shake, rattle and roll down Santa Claus Lane! It's great fun for the whole family.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- Social House: $3 wells, half-price specialty cocktails, half-price crown and downs, $1 dollar off any draft beer, $2 off any wine by the glass, $3 off any entrees, half-price select appetizers, half-price pizzas
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.25 drafts
- Flying Saucer: $3 Texas pints
- Theater review part deux: Rockin' Christmas Party at Addison Theatre Center
- Best bets for Christmas events in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Theater review: Rockin' Christmas Party at Addison Theatre Center
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, November 24-30
- Best bets for Thanksgiving weekend in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously