Christmas at the Movies
December 18, 2011
300 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
$12.50 - $29
Watch scenes from your favorite holiday movies come alive on stage during this Texas Family Musical Production.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Theater review: The spirit of NOLA flows through the characters of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine