The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
December 18, 2011
It’s the most popular Christmas show we’ve ever done, so it’s back to liven the holidays! In this hilarious tale, a couple struggling to put on a church Christmas pageant is faced with casting the Herdman kids – probably the most inventively awful kids in history. You won’t believe the mayhem – and the fun – when the Herdmans collide with the Christmas story head on! Family-friendly and one of the best Christmas stories ever. And certainly one of the funniest.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Tasty treats and local eats at the Coppell Farmers Market
- Coppell hopeful for dog park by year's end
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested after 4-hour standoff at IHOP in Lewisville
- Man shoots himself at Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville
- Coppell couple boasts elaborate Christmas display with electric trains and a scenic New Orleans