Posada Dallas 2011
December 18, 2011
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Join the LCC for its 8th annual Posada Dallas. LCC guests are invited to meet at Central Square Park at the corner of Swiss Ave. and Oak St. at 4 p.m. The procession will go down Swiss Ave. and end at the Latino Cultural Center Plaza where carolers will be welcomed by mariachis and Matachines dancers. Festivities will continue until 8 p.m. with live music on the plaza, storytelling and crafts throughout the building. Celebrate the Holidays with the Latino Cultural Center! All activities are free and open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy