December 18, 2011
215 S. Tyler St. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
It's a fresh and innovative Adaption by Donnie F. Wilson of Langston Hughes' Black Nativity. The birth of Jesus Christ is played with the birth of jazz. It's thunder meeting Lightning.
In each exciting performance, the audience is transported to Bethlehem by way of New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz...the home of Mahalia Jackson, Wynton Marsallis and Harry Connick Jr..
This Christmas production is a pure Big Easy Jazz Jubilation. Get your tickets now and experience the joy.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition
- Review: Untapped Festival brews a near-perfect day of indie beer and music
- Meet Winspear and Kamau, the Dallas Zoo's ridiculously adorable baby cheetahs