December 20, 2011
to 9 PM
8601 Gary Burns Drive , Frisco, TX
Bring the entire family and walk through our outdoor town to see the miniature buildings decorated for the holiday season. Children can email Santa their wish list and then visit him at the mini fire station at this year's Holiday Lights event. Christmas crafts and stories will fill children of all ages with holiday cheer.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- Wu-Tang Clan, Matt & Kim among headliners for new Breakaway Festival in Frisco
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco