North Pole Express 2011
December 21, 2011
709 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Free - $18
Climb aboard the North Pole Express! Children of all ages and adults alike will discover the magic of Christmas at this classic Grapevine event. The North Pole Express is an approximately one hour experience including a train ride, pre-boarding holiday stage show, Santa, journey through the Christmas tree maze, Christmas music, ornament making, caroling and more. Children are encouraged to wear their Christmas pajamas for this family-friendly event.
Tickets are $18 per person and children 2 and under can sit on an adult’s lap, but must have a complimentary ticket to board. The North Pole Express runs November 25, 26, 27 and December 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Theater review: The spirit of NOLA flows through the characters of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine