A Christmas Carol
December 24, 2011
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
From tiny tots to young-at-heart seniors, for a lot of North Texans it just wouldn’t be the holidays without Dallas Theater Center’s festive production of the Dickens classic. It’s a lot like Christmas itself: magical and moving and colorful and filled with laughter and song!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- Sushi Zushi: $3 mimosas / $3 poinsettias / $3 Bloody Marys / $3 screwdrivers
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: