Master Chocolatier Andrea Pedraza
February 11, 2011
to 8:30 PM
223 W. Jefferson Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Master chocolatier Andrea Pedraza, founder and owner of CocoAndré Chocolatier, will present a free lecture on the history of chocolate. Reservations are strongly encouraged to (214) 670.3777.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for a general admission to the ongoing Texas Sculpture Association’s Annual Membership Art Show with the History of Chocolate lecture at 7 p.m. Complimentary samples of CocoAndré handmade chocolate will be featured along with traditionally made Mexican hot chocolate. Additional CocoAndré Chocolatier merchandise will be available for purchase.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend