I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
Playing in Theatre Too
February 14, 2011
The annual bring-back smash hit revue for all romantics by Jimmy Roberts & Joe DiPietro
It’s a hugely entertaining show that Theatre Three revives every year around Valentine’s Day -- and it sells out! It’s the perfect revue of courtship and marriage that has earned its place as a signature piece by Theatre Three, andfeaturing gifted sketch comedy players who sing and dance their way through all the phases of romance and marriage.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday