Super Bowl XLV 5K
January 8, 2011
Verizon Wireless, a proud sponsor of Super Bowl XLV, welcomes runners and walkers of all ages and abilities to the Plaza at Galatyn Park. The sprawling Richardson location will be home to a family friendly Fun Run and flat fast 5K that roars through the Spring Creek Natural Area. The race benefits Hopeline From Verizon.
One pair of Official Super Bowl Tickets are going to be randomly given away after the event. To be eligible, you must participate in the 5K wearing your Chronotrack Timing Tag and be present during the drawing. So sign up, run hard, and stick around for the post race ceremonies! You could be going to Super Bowl XLV!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path
- Southfork Hotel hosts murder mystery play parodying Dallas reboot