Snowman Shuffle 10K and 5K
January 15, 2011
950 East Lawther Drive , Dallas, TX
$25 - $30
Has there ever been snow on the ground during the snowman shuffle? The answer is yes. The very first year of the event, about 1977, it snowed for several days before the Snowman Shuffle and several days after, but not on race day.
Both the 10k and the 5k start together @ 9am at Winfrey Point, White Rock Lake. Both races go north on East Lawther (east shore of the lake) and turn around at their halfway points then return to Winfrey Point.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Photos: Mot Hai Ba opened last week, serving eclectic Vietnamese fare
- "Wild women on a mission" open new Vietnamese restaurant Mot Hai Ba
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens