July 19, 2011
to 11:30 AM
13350 Dallas Pkwy , Dallas, TX
Story Time presents a time to enjoy books with a group and the Summer Reading Challenge offers parents and kids a way to measure success in reading.
Story Time is at no charge and reservations are not required. Parents/caregivers are required to remain for the half-hour during Story Time. Children will receive an official Book Club Card at their first Story Time, and the Card is stamped for each attendance. When the Card has five stamps, Pottery Barn Kids will issue the cardholder a $10 coupon that can be used in the store.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Second Floor: Half price bottles of wine
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints / $3.50 big-ass domestics
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $5 flavored cold sake
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price