July 31, 2011
300 North 5th Street , Garland, TX
$22 - $27
The Jellicle cats are celebrating at the Jellicle Ball, awaiting Old Deuteronomy's choice of which cat will be reborn into a new life. One by one, the cats step forward to introduce themselves, auditioning for the chance to take the journey to the Heaviside layer.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Local churches offer tech savvy virtual tour of Africa
- Garland offers amnesty for outstanding warrants March 1 before noon
- Join world’s largest game of tag -- maybe -- in Garland on Saturday
- Theater review: Arsenic and Old Lace embodies a twisted family affair
- Best BBQ in the country? Texas dominates, according to CNN