Forest Lane Reunion
June 4, 2011
to 2 AM
3541 Forest Lane , Dallas, TX
From 1968-1989 cruising Forest Lane was the right of passage for every Dallas teen and it’s a tribute to that ‘days gone by’ nostalgia that launched the first annual Forest Lane Reunion. Thus far interest in the event has far surpassed anything imagined with more than 450 attendees responding to a public invite posted on Facebook.
On Saturday, June 4th Dallasites can step back in time to hang out, swap stories and enjoy tunes from back in the day. A local band will perform live accompanied by available Forest Lane Reunion merchandise and ice cold Lone Star Beer. The expected 500 plus cars will command the entire length of the old strip, but the event will be headquartered at Tommy Terrific’s Carwash located at 3541 Forest Lane.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas yogis stretch to live dubstep at "Glow-ga" rave
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Taco review: Fito's #3 Tacos de Trompo creates top-notch nosh for the masses
- Saks at Galleria Dallas is closing, to be replaced by Belk