Turtle Creek Chorale: One Night Only With Jennifer Holliday (SOLD OUT)
March 23, 2011
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$20 - $65
Tony Award winner Jennifer Holliday, the original Dreamgirl, brings her powerful pipes to Dallas in what is sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience. With hits such as "And I Am Telling You," "Heart On The Line," "I'm On Your Side" and "I Am Changing," this will be one powerful evening of music.
The Men's Chorus from Hamilton Park Baptist Church joins the Turtle Creek Chorale for the one-night-only event. This all-African American men's choir stuns audience with its power, energy and soulful sound.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Turtle Creek Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million