Maiden of the Used Books
May 29, 2011
Repression and power are the central themes of this compelling story of a father who participates in the assault of his own family. Arístides Vargas’ play promises to entertain you, move you, and make you laugh at a dysfunctional society. An American Premiere! Reintroducing an author whose work is unique due to his imagery. His play "Octopus’s Garden," was one of TD's greatest hits.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Design District's new bowling alley offers cheap play and craft beer
- New gallery, Trinity West Fine Art, sweeps into Design District
- Restaurant review: Meddlesome Moth offers a unique take on gastropub grub