Cutting Edge Haunted House 2011
Looking for the 2012 event? Click here for information.
November 5, 2011
to 10 PM
1701 East Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
$24.50 - $49.50
Cutting Edge Haunted House is a dark attraction filled with live actors, special effects and monsters located in a 100-year-old meatpacking plant in Fort Worth's Hell's Half Acre. It has multiple stories and multiple themes, and traversing it takes nearly an hour.
Tickets are $29.50 for ages 11 and over, $24.50 for 10 and under. Speedpasses are $49.50 and $44.50.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs