Travel & Adventure Show
November 12, 2011
to 5 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
The Travel & Adventure Show returns to Dallas for its second year this November 12-13, 2011. New additions this year include The Fiery Foods Challenge and an audience “cook-off,” travel celebrities Samantha Brown and Mark DeCarlo, and The Golf Experience, an area of the show dedicated to golf travel. Crowd favorites return, such as free scuba diving, zip-lining and rock wall climbing, along with music and dance and more than 100 exhibits of amazing destinations from every continent.
On Saturday, Mark DeCarlo from The Travel Channel will emcee the International Fiery Foods Challenge, from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
On Sunday, DeCarlo will host a cooking challenge for non-professionals from 2-3 p.m. He’ll select three audience members, who will be asked to create their version of a simple dish such as guacamole.
For more information on attending or exhibiting in the event, please visit www.adventureexpo.com or call 203-878-2577 x100.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day