November 12, 2011
to 7 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard , Dallas, TX
If you live in Texas then all you’ve gotta do is come on down to the Texas State Fairgrounds. If you don’t live in Texas, then, uh ROAD TRIP! It’s the food fight of a lifetime, bring friends, bring smiles, and get ready throw some tomatos! A portion of the proceeds goes to charity.
Read more about it here.
Noon: Registration & Beer Garden Opens
1:30 p.m.: Live Entertainment
3 p.m.: Costume Contest
3:15 p.m.: Live Entertainment
4:30 p.m.: Tomato Battle Begins
7 p.m.: Live Entertainment
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday