The Art of the Arranger
October 5, 2011
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
Kick off the second concert of the Fall Sammons Jazz Season with some of the finest Dallas Jazz composers/arrangers. The first set will present The Curt Bradshaw Ensemble led by jazz composer and arranger Curt Bradshaw. He will be joined by Jack Evans on trumpet, Jeff Robbins on saxophone, Greg Waits on trombone, Mike Morrison on baritone saxophone, Kent Ellingson on piano, Lou Harlas on bass, and Andrew Griffith on drums. In the second set Dave Zoller will head up his new ensemble Rio featuring singer Nina Katrina. They will be joined by Jeff Robbins on saxophone and flute, Terry Hankins on Guitar, Brian Warthen on bass, and Dennis Durick on drums. For tickets or information call 214/520-7789.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday