White Rock Local Market
October 22, 2011
to 1 PM
702 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
White Rock Local Market is an independent farmers market, a public space offering a venue for area farmers, ranchers, and artisans to sell directly to our East Dallas neighborhood. Our mission is to strengthen our community by creating a meeting place for residents to buy fresh, local, and healthy foods. All of our vendors make or grow what they sell and come from within 150 miles of the market.
White Rock Local Market will continue every second and fourth Saturday through the end of the year.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa