A Night to Remember Featuring Jay Leno
October 29, 2011
Jay Leno – named America's Favorite TV Personality in the 2009 Harris Poll – had been America’s late night leader for almost two decades as host of the #1 rated “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Indeed, Jay’s “everyman” style and personality have helped him earn millions of fans worldwide, people who relate to his personable style and work ethic. He has been touted as one of the nicest people in show business and the hardest-working -- a winning tandem for the man who says “Anyone can have a life - careers are hard to come by!”
One of the country’s premier comedians, Jay has performed hundreds of comedy shows around the United States for the past 20-plus years. He remains passionate about performing in front of live audiences and appears regularly in Las Vegas, on college campuses around the United States and in other venues.
All proceeds from A Night to Remember featuring Jay Leno will support the work of CitySquare.
CitySquare, originally founded in 1988 as a small food pantry, has grown into a far-reaching human development organization offering a wide range of social services benefitting everyone in the community.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff