The Dripping Springs Haunted Forest 2011
Looking for 2012 haunted houses? Click here.
October 29, 2011
7555 Dripping Springs Road , Denton, TX
North Forty presents the Dripping Springs Haunted Forest. It isn't like any other haunted attraction because it takes place in a real forest with all the creepy, natural ambiance to go with it. There aren't any walls to protect you from the horrors that lurk in the trees and no roof to keep out the howling October winds.
Partial proceeds benefit the American Red Cross Texans Chapter.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- UPDATED: Museum of the American Railroad's "Big Boy" train not transferred to Frisco Sunday
- Wu-Tang Clan, Matt & Kim among headliners for new Breakaway Festival in Frisco
- First 100 customers at Norma's Frisco will score free chicken fried steak for a year
- Local coffee shop makes tasty brew backed by a good cause
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran