Slaughter House 2011
Looking for the 2012 event? Click here for information.
October 31, 2011
to 1 AM
2615 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $30
For its 10th year, Slaughter House in Deep Ellum has 16,000 square feet of terror.
This haunted attraction is very graphic and not intended or recommended for children under 10 years old.
$18 cash at the door. $10 in September. $30 VIP.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday