Lights Out at the Wax Museum 2011
Looking for the 2012 event? Click here for information.
October 31, 2011
to 11 PM
601 East Palace Parkway , Grand Prairie, TX
$12 - $20
Follow the route of our famous Wax museum with a new twist: LIGHTS OUT! IS IT REAL OR IS IT WAX? The Asylum of Fear, which is open year round, will also have some special surprises and zombies ready to pop up in the most unsuspecting places. Can you find them before they find you?
Wind your way through the MYSTERIOUS and MIND ALTERING mirror maze seeing hundreds of crazy zombies in the mirror wondering if the live one is several feet away or breathing right on top of you.
$12 for Lights Out only, $15 for Lights Out and Mirror Maze, and $20 for Lights Out, Mirror Maze, and Ripley's admission
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Footloose the musical has audiences dancing at Grand Prairie's Uptown Theater
- Concert review: Barenaked Ladies rap and dance in satisfying, first-of-its-kind show
- Review: Gone country, Darius Rucker treated DFW audience to Hootie & the Blowfish, too
- Concert review: Postal Service's anniversary show sweeps us into fuzzy dream
- Barry Manilow's rescheduled concert date is June 28 at Verizon Theatre