Naughtrite Dedical Center
Looking for the 2012 haunted house? Click here.
October 31, 2011
to 10 PM
436 Lincoln Square , Arlington, TX
Naughtrite "Dedical" Center is a themed walk-through haunted attraction that's based on the inherent fear of medical malpractice, criminally deranged killers, and sharp objects.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Joe's Crab Shack: $1.25 Domestic Drafts, $2 Wells, $3 Frozen Margaritas and Cosmos
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off calls, $1 off wine, $1.49 domestic pints, $3.49 specialty pints, $3.49 margaritas, $3.49 Long Islands, $3.49 cosmos
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington