End of the Summer Luau Bash
September 4, 2011
2822 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Keep the three day weekend going on Sunday and party on the patio where everyone gets LEI’d at the end of summer Luau Bash at The MAT. Enjoy the Drink Specials, $1 Pork Sliders and $1 Tacos all day Sunday.
The luau patio party starts at 4 pm with karaoke on the patio and live music outside at 830 and live music inside at 930 pm from the Good Question Band.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Comedy recap: Raunchy Dustin Diamond sure isn't squeaky Screech Powers anymore
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville