Unveiling of Bra Sculpture: Ann-e Girl
September 17, 2011
to 7 PM
3699 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Leslie Ezelle and acclaimed sculptor George Tobolowsky will debut "Ann-e Girl," a 14 by 13 foot metal bra sculpture. They and the Komen Dallas County Affiliate hope to pay tribute to those who battle breast cancer. Read more about the event here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Round-Up Saloon: $1 off all bar drinks / $1 jello shots
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Round-Up Saloon: $1 off all bar drinks / $4.50 calls / $1 jello shots
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million