Grand Opening and Snowball Express Benefit
Looking for 2012 haunted houses? Click here.
September 24, 2011
to 10 PM
603 Munger Avenue , Dallas, TX
$20 - $30
Opening night, September 24, benefits the Snowball Express, which helps children of fallen military heroes.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Fedora: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25