2011 State Fair of Texas Opening Day Parade
September 30, 2011
, Dallas, TX
The State Fair kicks off with a parade of floats, marching bands, clowns, cultural groups and more down Main Street from Houston Street to Good-Latimer Expressway.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger