2011 State Fair of Texas Opening Day Parade
September 30, 2011
, Dallas, TX
The State Fair kicks off with a parade of floats, marching bands, clowns, cultural groups and more down Main Street from Houston Street to Good-Latimer Expressway.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Hooters: $1.99 domestic pints
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair