Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox
Season home opener
April 6, 2012
Note: As of April 3, there is "limited or no ticket availability left for Opening Day," according to the Texas Rangers box office.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas, $1 off all other drinks
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
See more events classified as:
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
- ‘Don’t mess with Texas’ gets a reboot with new songs, dancing trash cans