The Cat and the Canary
Presented by ICT MainStage
April 7, 2012
The family of rich eccentric, Ambrose West, goes to his looming old house on the Hudson to attend a reading of his will at midnight 20 years after his death. His will designates that Annabelle West is his sole heir if there is no indication that she suffers from insanity. However, should she be unsound of mind, a second will is to be opened naming a different heir.
The family endeavors to unbalance Annabelle with tales of lunatics, murders, and death strikes. In this old-fashioned thriller, everyone among the possible heirs is suspected, but not until the final fall of the curtain is the extraordinary mystery solved.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage