April 8, 2012
to 3 PM
215 East 4th Street , Fort Worth, TX
$12.50 - $24.95
Enjoy Easter brunch with a touch of the Tuscan countryside Sunday, April 8 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Executive Chef Sean Alvarez is presenting a special three-course, prix-fixe choice menu that's only $24.95 per guest. Bring the whole family - kids 12 and under eat for half price.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- T&P Tavern: $3.75 well drinks, $4 Roll the Dice Shots
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth