Ron Paul Town Hall Meeting
April 11, 2012
3401 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
I'm writing to personally invite you to join me for a town hall meeting I'm hosting in Texas on Wednesday, April 11. And since the Texas Primary is coming up next month, I'm counting on you to bring as many friends, family members, and neighbors with you as possible.
Over the past several weeks, all across the country, supporters of mine have been turning out by the thousands at college campuses to hear my message of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government. In fact, I had over 8,500 supporters show up at a town hall I recently held at UC-Berkeley in California.
I believe that's because the younger generations understand that they're the ones who are going to bear the burden of the massive debt and out-of-control spending coming out of Washington, D.C.
As someone who has been fighting against the Big Government, big spending status quo my entire life, I can't tell you how excited it makes me to see so many young people getting involved and joining our fight to Restore America NOW! And my hope is that ALL of these young voters will show up and vote and get active in the political process.
To get in early and reserve your seats, pre-register here
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards