Lunch With Ron Paul
April 11, 2012
14901 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
$250 - $350
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Flying Saucer: 22-ounce Biggie Beers for pint prices
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
See more events classified as:
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously