2012 Great Taste of Grapevine
April 19, 2012
to 8:30 PM
1800 Highway 26 East , Grapevine, TX
$25 - $30
More than 30 restaurants will be under one roof, including CozyMel’s Mexican, Silver Fox Steakhouse, Thai Riverside, The Back Porch, Vineyard Steak House, Weinberger’s Deli, and Willhoite’s Restaurant. Admission is $25 in advance, $30 at the door, and includes sampling all foods, one complimentary beer/wine drink, souvenir wine glass, plate, and tote bag. There will also be a Cash Bar, Live Music, a Scavenger Hunt, and People’s Choice judging.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2 (16 oz) & $3 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.75 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Kirby's Steakhouse: $5 & $8 premium martinis / $5 select red & white wines / $2.75 select bottled beers / $2 off premium spirits
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $2.50 Wells, $3 Pluckers Specialty Drinks (Including Seriously Fresh Margarita, Pluckers Lemonade, Toxic Tea, and Psychedelic Frog)
- Hooters: $2.99 house margaritas
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy