2012 Great Taste of Grapevine
April 19, 2012
to 8:30 PM
1800 Highway 26 East , Grapevine, TX
$25 - $30
More than 30 restaurants will be under one roof, including CozyMel’s Mexican, Silver Fox Steakhouse, Thai Riverside, The Back Porch, Vineyard Steak House, Weinberger’s Deli, and Willhoite’s Restaurant. Admission is $25 in advance, $30 at the door, and includes sampling all foods, one complimentary beer/wine drink, souvenir wine glass, plate, and tote bag. There will also be a Cash Bar, Live Music, a Scavenger Hunt, and People’s Choice judging.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Flip's Patio Grill: $2.50 domestic pints, $3 select import pints, $3 wells
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2 (16 oz) & $3 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.75 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $3 Pluckers Specialty Drinks (Including Seriously Fresh Margarita, Pluckers Lemonade, and Toxic Tea), $4 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Bud Light
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy