2012 Great Taste of Grapevine
April 19, 2012
to 8:30 PM
1800 Highway 26 East , Grapevine, TX
$25 - $30
More than 30 restaurants will be under one roof, including CozyMel’s Mexican, Silver Fox Steakhouse, Thai Riverside, The Back Porch, Vineyard Steak House, Weinberger’s Deli, and Willhoite’s Restaurant. Admission is $25 in advance, $30 at the door, and includes sampling all foods, one complimentary beer/wine drink, souvenir wine glass, plate, and tote bag. There will also be a Cash Bar, Live Music, a Scavenger Hunt, and People’s Choice judging.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Kirby's Steakhouse: $5 & $8 premium martinis / $5 select red & white wines / $2.75 select bottled beers / $2 off premium spirits
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $1 off 34oz mugs, $1 off Seriously Fresh Margaritas
- Flip's Patio Grill: $2.50 domestic pints, $3 select import pints, $3 wells
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off all liquor
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party
- UPDATED: Grapevine Craft Brewery will open in April 2014
- Dessert review: Forget swimsuit season and indulge in Milwaukee Joe's Gourmet Ice Cream