August 2, 2012
to 9 PM
1807 Ross Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $50
Fashion Industry Gallery hosts FIG Finale, Dallas’ most exciting shopping event. At this exclusive sale featuring women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, shoes and accessories, shoppers can find designer deals up to 75% off retail from top stores and brands. Previous year’s designers include Elizabeth & James, True Religion, and Missoni, and stores including 4 Kids Only, Melanie Gayle, Harley’s for Men, Cotton Island, L.Bartlett, and Accents.
Day passes: $15 each. Two-day passes: $20.
The VIP SHOPPING PACKAGE from 6-9 p.m. Thursday is $50, which includes an exclusive early access shopping party with complimentary cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, live DJ-spun tunes, and complimentary valet (valet complimentary during VIP party only).
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Dream Cafe: Half off Sauvignons
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: