Fitness for Heroes Boot Camps for Veterans
August 4, 2012
The ‘Fitness for Heroes’ boot camps will be held every Saturday from 10 – 11 a.m. at TELOS Fitness Center located at 13701 Dallas Parkway in Dallas beginning June 30. They are free to all military veterans with proper Veterans Affairs identification. Additionally, the boot camps are open to the public for anyone who wants to show support for these soldiers for only a $10 fee. All proceeds will go to FITCO Cares Foundation.
The kick-off event will include the initial boot camp followed by a pool party celebration with food, drinks, goodie bags and drawings. To RSVP or get for more information on boot camp classes, contact Travis Cox, Director of FITCO Cares Foundation at 512.864.4017 or visit www.fitcocares.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $3 Sake Bombs
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: Half-price martinis
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.