August 4, 2012
209 South Peak Street , Dallas, TX
Dick Higgins: I don’t want to paint.
Dick Higgins: You should paint Dick.
Dick Higgins: What’s the thermometer say?
Dick Higgins: The 24-footer can’t happen. Find a 15.
Dick Higgins: That sounds British.
Dick Higgins: Is this some kind of anniversary?
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday